My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Jesus-follower. Husband. Teacher. Avid reader, writer, and sports enthusiast.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Praying for snow

This week has been extraordinarily busy. I had my second evaluation at school, plus I have several readings/assignments due for grad school this week and next week. I am also several weeks behind on grading (and we're just a few weeks into school, so...).

Anyway, all that being said, I have a lot of work to do over the next several days, so I'm praying for snow for tomorrow. That would definately give me some much-needed extra time to catch up on work/homework!

You should pray for snow in middle Tennessee, too! :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicoll said...

God is good. His snow is beautiful. :)

January 29, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home